[mythtv-users] Leadtek PVR 2000 configuration

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Mon Dec 9 00:52:30 UTC 2013

On 12/8/2013 3:54 PM, kfoltz4 at juno.com wrote:
> Is there a configuration tweak I am missing?

It's hard to tell, as you haven't given any information on how you
configured it, just that it doesn't work.

You should have a /dev/video0 that you configure using the V4L input in
MythTV.  You should have some audio device visible through ALSA that you
will need to specify for MythTV to capture off of.

> Odd Carb-Hormone Trick
> 1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat storage
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/52a4dccedae9a5cce6629st04duc

Is there any way you can disable this garbage?