[mythtv-users] The "This channel:" filter in 0.27 causes broken mythweb behavior

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 14:16:24 UTC 2013

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 6:08 AM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Thanks!  I'll be using that  mythweb-schedule-channel.patch for sure.
>> When I upgrade I'll have almost entirely "this channel" filters, as I
>> currently use channel record to avoid OTA stations that my antenna normally
>> isn't aimed for.  Thanks!
>>

> Why are they even in your database then?

I Pick up both New York City and Philadelphia networks if I turn my
antenna, but for the most part I use only New York.  On occasion I might
aim the antenna towards Philly to watch an NFL game that's only aired
there.  My only other option (I think) would be to rescan channels every
time I wanted to do that.

I just upgraded yesterday.  The "all channels" record with the "this
channel" filter works fine to get around those (especially with Karl's
patch for mythweb), just as the channel record did.

Tom