[mythtv-users] lapse in Schedulesdirect.org - when will it reappear?

Leif Pihl leif at pihl.us
Fri Dec 6 20:11:50 UTC 2013

See below.

On Dec 6, 2013, at 1:59 PM, Leif Pihl wrote:
> Eric:
>
> On Dec 6, 2013, at 1:34 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Leif Pihl <leif at pihl.us> wrote:
>>> As per Greg's <gregl at nycap.rr.com> advice, I did...
>>> With no noticeable difference.
>>
>> What did you see?
>
> I don't remember.
> I'll re-do it, and take notes.

Upon pressing the "Return" key, a lot of data scrolled up and overflowed the page.
The last several likes looked something like this:

2013-12-06 14:03:07.629329 I
=========
| Attempting to contact the master backend for rescheduling.  |
| If the master is not running, rescheduling will happen when |
| the master backend is restarted.                  |
=========
2013-12-06 14:03:07.630158 M mythfilldatabase run complete.
2013-12-06 14:03:07.630289 I Waiting for threads to exit.

LP

p.s.:
As I recall, the last of the programming data ended around 6-ish pm on November 30th.  Remember that I only "re-upped" late yesterday afternoon.