[mythtv-users] lapse in Schedulesdirect.org - when will it reappear?

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 14:50:06 UTC 2013

On 12/5/2013 10:30 PM, Leif Pihl wrote:
> I let my membership in "SchedulesDirect.org" lapse.
> I think it was close to a week that I didn't bother to fix it.
> I finally re-upped circa 4:30 pm Central time today.
> Circa 9-ish pm the program information had not yet been loaded, despite two restarts of the MythBuntu box and roughly two settings changes (or refreshes) in the MythTV Backend Settings program.
Usually it takes 2-3 minutes.  Due to a hard-to-track-down bug on Tribune's servers, about 5% of the time it takes overnight (a batch job
catches/fixes it).

The vast majority of the time these symptoms  occur is because a member changed their password to renew and didn't update their application (MythTV in
this case) with the new password.

To Troubleshoot:
     1. Log on to Schedules Direct via the web
     2. Look at the expiration date (including the year!)
     3. Try a test download http://schedulesdirect.org/getdata

If the test download show data and not an error, the problem is local.  If the problem is on the SD side, click the contact link and we'll fix it (you
do get support :) )

Robert
Schedules Direct