[mythtv-users] Forcing Recording Fails

Mark Pennock markitman2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 03:15:47 UTC 2013

I do delete the file and then go into the schedule to re-enable it. I go
into the listings and click the program again and I select do not record so
that when I go back to the schedule there is no highlight. Then I go to the
schedule again and it is still outlined with dotted line.

I can't got to a frontend as my server is in the basement and the frontend
is upstairs.