[mythtv-users] My scheduler problems are back again

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 07:38:14 UTC 2013

> Here is the problem - I have three DVB-T tuners, each with five multirec
> tuners.  I also have a PVR-500 dual analog tuner, two DVB-S tuners and two
> DVBLOOPBACK virtual tuners attached to the DVB-S tuners, but they are for
> my satellite pay TV channels and do not seem to have any influence on the
> problem.

So just to check my maths, if you go to Live TV, press M, Source, Switch
Input you see a list of 21 possible tuner sources (3 x 5 + 2 + 2 x 1 + 2 x
1)?
My first thought was to check that each of the 5 multirec tuners on an
individual DVB-T tuner is actually selectable by MythTV (and tunes / locks
if you select in Live TV).