[mythtv-users] The "This channel:" filter in 0.27 causes broken mythweb behavior

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Wed Dec 4 06:41:34 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 3:58 AM, F.B. Parker <fbp.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org said:
>

> > I played with this a little bit and I can get it
> > to display like you want, but something else is going on with my
> > mythweb that is zeroing out the channel when I edit and save a "Any
> > Time on Any Channel" schedule, so I need to track that down.
>

> Ok - very good. Thank you! :)
>
> -FBP

I've attached 2 patches. One is just the change you requested, and the
other one contains ALL the fixes I've made to 0.27's mythweb--using the
filter settings from the default recording template, fixing the
inetref/season/episode for custom and manual schedules, retrieve channel
icons, fix being able to cancel an override from the upcoming recordings
screen, etc., etc. Most of the changes are filed in tickets waiting for
approval (I haven't filed a ticket for this change yet).

Karl