[mythtv-users] Mythweb scheduled Recordings not working when program already started

Stephen P. Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 04:30:26 UTC 2013

On 12/3/13, 10:40 PM, Mark Pennock wrote:
> Is there a way to do this from mythweb? When trying to get my system
> back working I am on the backend and it has no frontend ability.

My primary backend is on a Dell PowerEdge 2850 server. Its video
performance is anemic at best, but I install a frontend on it just for
odd job management purposes and configuration confirmation.
I considered not doing so, but VNC can be cumbersome at times and I
never *did* get VNC to work right on that particular load, but
everything else works right.
Now, it runs headless.

My secondary management FE is an Atom netbook, whose video performance
is also lacking, but works well enough to manage things if things get
hairy.
My primary management FE is my MacBook Pro.
Productions FE's are livingroom and bedroom, both headless and lirc
controlled or SSH controlled.