[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not automatically running since upgrade to .27

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 18:43:23 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Daniel Frey <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi List,
>>
>> I may just need a reminder, but how do I set up mythfilldatabase to run
>> automatically?  Since upgrading to .27, it is not doing this anymore.
>> Fortunately, I noticed on thanksgiving I had no data and ran it manually,
>> but would like to avoid this or using the old cron job method.
>>
>> Thanks

> Check your backend status page on mythweb.  See if you have a message that
> it ran but there were issues and no data was loaded.  I have been having
> that since upgrading to 0.27 and periodically have to manually run it on
> the command line.

Just checked it and nothing like that.  I do notice that it does not say
when it will run again, which I believe it used to do:

Last mythfilldatabase run started on Thu Nov 28, 4:02 PM and ended on Thu
Nov 28, 4:03 PM. Successful.
There's guide data until 2013-12-13 06:00:00 (10 days).
DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on Thu Jun 19 (2014) 10:21 PM