[mythtv-users] Fwd: Pixelation/Bad Recordings HDHR Prime -- I am at my wits end

Chris Porter hoodlum7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 21:14:58 UTC 2013

Could you please post the dBmV and dB values for Signal Strength and Signal
Quality?  Basically we are looking for dBmV  value of 0.0 or better. It
would be best to get this value before the implementation of a booster.  If
the dBmV value is in the negatives before you added the booster then adding
a booster close to the HDHR will do you little good. You will be boosting a
bad signal.

Working on World Domination since 2001