[mythtv-users] recent f19 mythweb: schedule issue

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 04:13:41 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 2:39 AM, Eyal Lebedinsky <eyal at eyal.emu.id.au> wrote:
> mythweb was updated yesterday to 0.26.0-5.fc19.

I presume you mean the rpmfusion repositories have been updated
and you upgraded (so this is not a F19 issue, but an rpmfusion
issue).

> I now see that when I schedule a program (selecting from the
> listing) I get the usual settings screen, but some fields (e.g.
> 'start early','end late') are blank rather that zero.
>
> Not critical, but when I turn off autometadata or autocommflag
> and save with "update..." it comes back with the options turned on.
>
> I do not recall this happening before.

I believe that Richard (the rpmfusion maintainer) pulled in
some fixes to mythweb planned to go into 0.27.  One
(or more) might be the culprit.  You could try backing
them out one by one (the entire set of patches should
be in the src rpm as individual patches).

btw, while Richard reads this list (and may see this),
issues with packaging should generally be opened with
the packaging ticket system, in this case, an rpmfusion
ticket at https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/

Gary