[mythtv-users] http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Handbrake_userjob

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 25 15:53:59 UTC 2013

Is whomever originally wrote this still active around here?

I've lately been using/updating this script but before I go ahead and update
the wiki I'd like to see if the original maintainer is still active...

--
Steve

Have you released your changes yet?

I'm not the original author but I would be interested to see your findings /
changes. I started with this one to try and export recordings out into a
more flexible format (mp4) but ended up with audio / video out of sync about
50% of the time if I cut commercials out first. I tried just about every
combination of Mythtranscode / Myth_lossless_cut / Handbrake / AVIDemux /
mkvmerge humanly possible but could not get it to work more than every
second recording on average.

Finally tried cutting the commercials with ProjectX first and this has
finally consistently worked for me.

Mark.