[mythtv-users] Fwd: Re: livetv choppy DVB-S1/2 (player waited x ms for video buffers)

Stefan Pappalardo sjuk at gmx.de
Fri Aug 23 19:53:00 UTC 2013

My family and me uses mythtv for several years. For me personally there
is neither the time nor the need for zapping. But my family likes to do
it daily, whithout problems until a few weeks.

The problems appeared after upgrading to mythtv 0.25 or 0.26 (I'm not
sure, because I'm not using livetv so frequently).

Perhaps I have found a bug which should be reported?