[mythtv-users] Ceton infinitv 6 Eth & mythtv?

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Fri Aug 23 19:11:17 UTC 2013

I just got the following (expected) unhelpful reply from Ceton:

Hello Matt,

Thank you for contacting Ceton Support.

According to OpenCable specifications, The Forward Application Transport
(FAT) tuner is to have a frequency range of 54-1002 MHz.

Otherwise, this is an unsupported set up therefore it is at your own risk.

Please let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.

Regards,

Ceton Support

     --Matt