[mythtv-users] Rerecord large groups of recordings in digital

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Aug 21 17:14:56 UTC 2013

Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> says:
> TV Frontend|NEXTFAV adds a show to the playlist, but unfortunately,
> there's no key binding to "Allow this program to re-record" and there's
> no "Allow re-record" in the Playlist options menu (but I'd accept a
> patch that adds one... :), so adding the items to a playlist won't help,
> here.  :(

Sorry, you're right. I only meant to provide information on the
keybinding itself, not the larger issue of the lack of the rerecord
functionality in the playlist mechanism. (NEXTFAV's connection with
the playlist is certainly obscure, though; I don't think it's
documented anywhere.)

--
MythTV FAQ Q: "Cheap frontend/backend?" A: Revo, $200-300 @ Newegg
Q: "Record HD cable/satellite?" A: Hauppauge HD-PVR, $200 @ Newegg