[mythtv-users] query early upgrade to 0.27

Neil Salstrom salstrom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:10:32 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

I've moved my home setup to 0.27 last months. It's been rock solid;
> not a single crash...
>
> And yes, upgrading early will help development for sure...
>
> It's just entered beta after a month in alpha stage

Is there a dedicated beta branch to the git repository or is this still
being done off of master?  If I remember correctly in the past -beta and
-rc candidates had tarballs for download.  If this is not happening then I
can move to master then switch to -fixes as soon as it hits release.