[mythtv-users] Anyone using arm with mythbackend?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 10:26:21 UTC 2013

On 17 August 2013 14:04, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:

> It's not whether they speak up or not, I'm going by the actual stats.
> Of the 7000+ reports on Smolt, there is exactly 1 ARM system.

I'm not sure that means much unfortunately..
How many reports from mac have you had through smolt? none ....

Yet, I got close to 7000 unique IP downloads last month of the 0.26
mac client...
That alone is almost as much as the entire smolt base... And I'm
fairly certain the mac user base is a tiny fraction of the entire user
base one.