[mythtv-users] Day issue with mythweb Fedora 19

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Mon Aug 12 16:18:15 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Michael <mythtv at blandford.net> wrote:

> On 08/12/2013 08:01 AM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> On 08/12/2013 10:50 AM, Michael wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the response.  I have this same issue, but it only affects
>>> one of my clients.  I am using Chrome on my desktop, ipad, and iphone.
>>>  Only the ipad has the missing date problem, but the others work fine.
>>>
>>> On the ipad, the language was set to catala.  I set it to English to
>>> match the other two clients, but it didn't change the output.
>>>

>> Have you guys tried going into MythWeb settings on the affected
>> browser(s) and selecting "MythWeb", then the "MythWeb Defaults" tab, then
>> "Clear the current default session"?
>>

> Yes, and I just tried it again with no change in behavior.

I tried clearing the current default session but nothing changed.  I tried
switching to a few different languages between.  The time and date formats
remained the same as I have in the screenshot.

I just installed Chrome (fresh install).  I opened up to Mythweb and the
language was set to Catala.  I switched to English_CA and it populated the
values for the time formats, and then I switched to English.  It stores
this in the cookie -- I just cleared the cookie and the language of Mythweb
went back to Catala.  So that explains why I had to enter in the values
again a few weeks ago.  My process might fix things if one isn't keen on
typing those strings into the boxes.

I'll take another stab at trying to figure out where things go wrong, but I
think I'm a little out of my element. :)