[mythtv-users] VAAPI does not work

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Mon Aug 12 14:08:42 UTC 2013

the 12.04 repo still exists on 01.0rg.. you can add it manually:
https://download.01.org/gfx/ubuntu/12.04/main

The easiest way to get set up, would be to download the correct .deb file from :

https://download.01.org/gfx/ubuntu/12.04/main/pool/12.04/i/intel-linux-graphics-installer/

IIRC, installing that will add the repository for you.