[mythtv-users] Day issue with mythweb Fedora 19

David Highley dhighley at highley-recommended.com
Sun Aug 11 22:16:05 UTC 2013

Followed the long news string about issues with mythweb and the newer
version php. Have applied two patches listed for tickets; 11603 and
11643. Still did not have time or dates showing when I went to the
mythweb listing page. Did a set for Hours Format, no change, on the
Settings:TV:My Session page; the time now shows for the listing web
page.

Still do not see the day. There are no errors showing after the patches
were made in the apache error log file.