[mythtv-users] Listings grabber won't respect SchedulesDirect

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 13:23:46 UTC 2013

On 7/29/2013 9:03 PM, Justin Moore wrote:
> TL;DR: What magic do I use to get the listings grabber to ONLY fill my currently-empty channel list with the subset of channels from Schedules
> Direct I've select, without it going "HELL YEAH, 700 CHANNELS, I'M GOING TO GRAB ALL OF THAT!!"
>
> I recently moved and changed TV providers. I blew away all the old channel data since it doesn't apply anymore, but I can't figure out how to get
> either mythtv-setup or mythfilldatabase to only grab the channels I select in SchedulesDirect.
>
> Steps:
>
> 1) In SchedulesDirect, pare down the 700+ channels available to the ~150 I subscribe to.

how long did you wait? There's a known issue where lineup changes can take hours to propagate to all the data servers.

Does a SD Lineup Report show 700 channels?
Does schedulesdirect.org/getdata show 700 channels or just your edited lineup?

IIRC the Edit Lineup "save lineup" button is a little non-standard.. maybe you clicked cancel rather than save?

Robert