[mythtv-users] Can you perform a reschedule from accessing a web page / api?

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sat Apr 27 09:30:56 UTC 2013

On 27.04.2013 10:58, nospam312 wrote:
> I would like to do the equivalent of a "mythutil --resched" but from
> accessing a web page.

Why do you want to do this? I'm asking as I've personally fiddled with
what gets scheduled lately and if I introduced a bug I'd rather fix it
then think about a workaround :-)

Btw, are you on fixes/0.25 or fixes/0.26 or a release version?

> Does anyone know if this is possible?

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/RESCHEDULE_RECORDINGS_(Myth_Protocol)

for 0.26 the command has been changed as of
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/cbb8eb1e/mythtv

The proper command depends on the reason you want to reschedule but you
can force a full reschedule, too.

Regards,
Karl