[mythtv-users] PVR150 gives black screen with audio on channel change

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Apr 27 05:48:50 UTC 2013

> Can you record a program (i.e., not using LiveTV)? I'm wondering if it's
> the same problem I ran into with my ivtv-based tuner (although my symptoms
> were not identical to yours). If you're set up to compile your own, could
> you try it with backing out commits
> 3944ca9ad0f8df1a0240c5812e5b3b04431e7eac
> and e54b9b6fd635df024f81c1d2f33956996c95c379 ? Reversing those commits
> (actually their equivalent in 0.25-fixes) fixed the channel change problem
> for me, although nobody seemed to care when I posted about it...

I'm using a HVR-2200 in PAL country which is also an IVTV device on the
analog side and have similar problems as well.

Going to watch an in progress recording is a 30 second wait while it plays
with the disk on the backend, the frontend locks up when the in progess
recording finishes (irrespective of where in the recording its playing)
and LiveTV is a total non-starter.

I keep seeing hints that its been fixed in 0.26-fixes but it isn't :(

--
Robin Gilks