[mythtv-users] CCI=none vs. CCI=any SF Bay Area

glen glenb at glenb.us
Fri Apr 26 23:12:14 UTC 2013

maybe try deleting those channels and then do a fresh scan of the
hdhomerun in setup and see if they work. maybe the locations and tuning
has changed.

i use a hdhomerum (non prime), and from time to time my carrier (time
warner/los angeles) moves stuff around and i delete and do a scan in
myth but just on the transport only where they are. on three or four
that show up in the windows program, myth does not see, as to those i
added them manually to the tables. i use mc2xml for the listings data,
so i am not familiar how you set them to get the listings.