[mythtv-users] CCI=none vs. CCI=any SF Bay Area

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Apr 26 16:58:09 UTC 2013

As I understand it, 'any' means we can access it explicitly, while 'none'
means
there is no CCI code and it falls back to older forms of copy protection
flagging
that may be in use, such as CGMS.  If those stations are independently
flagging
their content coming across their feed to the cable headend, the cablecard
tuner will refuse MythTV access.