[mythtv-users] Failed radio recordings from dvb-t with 0.26-fixes

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Apr 25 12:29:56 UTC 2013

On 24/04/13 23:02, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 24/04/13 22:03, Roger Siddons wrote:
>

>> FWIW I've been using 0.26 on DVB-T (incl Radio 4) for 5 months with no
>> significant issues (apart from 10833).
>
> Yes, I had it on my laptop for several months and updated a home-build a
> few times.  The intention was to try it out there before switching the
> main box from 0.25.3, and I had most of the things that bothered me
> sorted out;  there was no radio problem on that.  Then it looked as if
> disaster had struck and I made a series of large unpremeditated changes,
> after which it seemed ok; but disk space was tight and I didn't check it
> out thoroughly before making related changes on the main box.  I ought
> to check it now...

I have.  It has the same problem.  Live radio plays, recordings just sit
there, apparently recording as expected, but the file stays at 564
bytes.  This is Scientific Linux 6.4 running MythTV 0.26 from rpmfusion,
same git-number as the Fedora 17 box, but with v4l support from ATrpms
packages; the media-build script is still failing for me.

I hoped I might get some idea of when this started, but the last radio
recording listed on the laptop was made last September and my first
installation of 0.26 was in mid-December.  So much for the intention to
check everything out...

John P