[mythtv-users] harassment and bullying from raymondatwagnerrp

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:51:28 UTC 2013

Why haven't I been bullied in the mailing list?

Do I have to pay?

Is there a 'Glee Club' of people who are entitled to be bullied and if
so how do I join?

I really think that it's very unfair for only some people to get
bullied and it not be shared around equally, it's favouritism at it's
worst and surely has no place here?

Thanks for listening.

p.s. Please don't call me Shirley