[mythtv-users] harassment and bullying from raymondatwagnerrp

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Wed Apr 24 05:45:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 4/23/2013 9:23 PM, vinnieadapousonie at aol.com wrote:
> It is my belief that raymond at wagnerrp is the same person that harassed
> and bullied me at a forum, apparently,at least it seems to me, with the
> help of the forum management. I am asking "moderators", here at
> mythtv.org, to ask raymond at wagnerrp not to reply to my questions. Her,
> or his, manner, here, is, I can not escape the conclusion, antagonistic,
> harrassing, confrontational, cynical, and bullying. Again, I believe
> this is the same person that harassed and bullied me at a forum and her,
> or his, continued antagonizing of me is really ***********.
> Incidentally, I do have "screen captures" of what occurred at the
> aforementioned forum.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with this mailing list etiquette as
you failed to respect several points it contains.

re: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mailing_List_etiquette

The following points comes to mind:

- Post in plain text.
- Be nice (several entries under that heading apply here).
- Finally, don't repost your message too soon.

and there are possibly others...

> Raymond at wagnerrp I do not want any replies from you; please leave me
> alone. I believe you are the same person who harassed and bullied me at
> a forum. Again, raymond at wagnerrp, please leave me alone; I am asking you
> not to reply to any of my questions. Raymond at wagnerrp PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

Then you might as well unsubscribe from this mailing because (in no
particular order):

- He's the closest thing to a moderator we have.
- The only part of his email you might have had a problem with was
actually reminding you of this mailing list etiquette.
- After that kind of email for what appears to be no valid reason at all
do you seriously believe any of us will want to reply to your questions?
Nobody like having that kind of reply when all they are trying to do is
help.
- The person who appears antagonistic, harassing, confrontational,
cynical and bullying here is not Raymond but you...

Have a nice day,

Nicolas