[mythtv-users] Sudden 'disappearance' of dvb tuners

Jason Hiller jasonchiller at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 13:59:27 UTC 2013

John,

That my have been my post.  I pasted it below.  I have not found a solution for this.  My next step was to either upgrade to 0.26 or downgrade per the information in the thread I found (listed below).  Let me know if you have any luck.

<---- Below is my thread --->

Just found this thread.  They are suggesting the issue with the HVR-1600 was introduced with Myth 0.24 and persists in 0.25 (not sure about 0.26).  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2004450&page=3