[mythtv-users] 0.26 and Fedora 18 crash-n-burn?

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Sat Apr 13 22:06:16 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Rich West <Rich.West at wesmo.com> wrote:

> On 4/13/2013 3:50 PM, HP-mini wrote:
> > This pops up..
> > http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2013-January/345762.html
> > The advice was:
>
> Thanks!  Reading that post sounds exactly like what I am going through, so
> there might be hope yet...
>
> All I can think of, though, is "Oh, great.." :(
>
> I'm running 0.26 via RPMfusion RPMS which are supposedly from April of this
> year.  I looked at going back to atrpms, but I'm only seeing 0.25.3 built
> back in October over there.  Gahh.. the though of having to go back to
> 0.25.3 after having upgraded *everything* in the house (that's four
> clients)
> and the database..
>
> ugh.. this.. is.. terrible... doesn't look like I have a lot of options..
> downloading the 0.26.0 fixes branch and rolling my own RPM is probably the
> better method but equally as painful.

My two cents:

I'm fairly certain that the newer 0.26.0-7 RPMs on rpmfusion have
incorporated the PVR-XXX fix.  I was having live TV issues until the most
recent RPM build.  They have gone away.  I have a PVR-500 for my analog
channels.  I don't have any PVR-150s so I can't give you any more input
than that.

Good luck!
Jerry