[mythtv-users] VBIThread errors

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Fri Apr 12 22:02:48 UTC 2013

Now that I have the permission issues with my backend squared away, I'm
seeing my backend get in to a downward spiral with the log server going
crazy with the following errors.  The only way to recover is to reboot. :(

WAF factor is pretty low, so I am trying to get this back to where it
was.  I'm nearly at a point of completely re-installing the system..

Any ideas?
-Rich

2013-04-12 14:52:51.203328 E [1566/2218] VBIThread v4lrecorder.cpp:331
(RunVBIDevice) - V4LRec(3:/dev/video0): Reading VBI data
                        eno: Device or resource busy (16)