[mythtv-users] Channel colors in EPG

EJS ejshoor at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 12:53:27 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am having a problem in that when I watch live TV I can only access a few of the channels that are available.  I can change to certain channels; however, when I try to change to others, myth just ignores me.  I am running 0.26-fixes and I don't see anything in the logs to indicate why the channel change did not work.  I did notice in the Program Guide that certain channel numbers are light blue and others are white.  It is only the white ones that I can access.    Initially, I assumed it had to do with channel multiplexes, but there are no other sources that I can switch two and I only have one dvb tuner card in my back end (hvr-1250).

Could someone please help me understand what is going on.

Thanks in advance!