[mythtv-users] uPnP Server Not Serving Up Newer Recordings - John Pilkington Reply

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Apr 9 12:58:14 UTC 2013

On 09/04/13 13:11, MH Acct wrote:
> Yes, I'm not processing the recordings and I can see programs recorded
> on the same regular recording schedule from the week before the BST
> change, but the entries for that program series after the BST change
> show in the uPnP service but won't play.  As I mentioned, looking back
> through old recordings show that entries that are post the October 2012
> date changover play, but ones prior to it show in the listings but don't
> play, so I'm sure it's a DST issue.  Any way I can fix this?

I've just tried uPnP playback of a recording made an hour ago: no
problem.  Myth 0.25.3.  Usually I convert everything to  PS format,
which won't play from Mythtv via uPnP as a Recording on my (Panasonic)
TV, but I have to say I haven't seen any DST-related effect of this
kind.  That would be since last summer, covering shifts in both
directions.  Both PS and TS play as Videos.