[mythtv-users] How to remove all files from "deleted recordings" group?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Apr 7 22:49:01 UTC 2013

On 04/06/2013 02:34 PM, Paul Harrison wrote:
> From: Mark
>> I just removed allot of old shows, but they ended up in the "deleted group" with the files not actually being removed.
>> How can I get rid of all of these files, and make it so myth .26 deletes the files when I delete from mythweb?
>>
>> Thanks all.
> You can got to 'System Status' then select 'Auto Expire'. You can then select each recording and chose 'Delete Now' to permanently remove them.

Or go to Watch Recordings, then MENU (once or twice until you see the
menu with the option for) "Change Group Filter", then select Deleted
recording group.  Then, highlight the Deleted group (in the "left" hand
list), and MENU|Add this group to playlist, then MENU|Playlist
Options|Delete to get rid of them all in one fell swoop.

Mike