[mythtv-users] Freeview BBC Mux Break Up On Some Recordings Then Fine On Other Recordings

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 10:48:46 UTC 2013

For the past couple of months I have been having problems with recordings
off BBC channels on my dual tuner Hauppauge Duet DVB-T tuner.

Other channels are completely fine it is the BBC mux that seems to be
causing me problems.  I have used the exact frequency whilst tuning but
getting a playable recording is very hit and miss.  Not a single problem
with the other none BBC channels.

It can record BBC1 fine for a day but the next day every single recording
has massive break ups making them impossible to watch.

Has anyone got any suggestions of what I could try.  I am using Mythbuntu
12.04 with VDPAU.  The machine reboots each day.

Thanks.