[mythtv-users] Unnecessary mode changes

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Fri Apr 5 18:24:16 UTC 2013

Some time ago, I set up my frontend to use different screen modes
for GUI and TV, just so that I could take advantage of my TVs
capability to handle 1080 at 50Hz, 60Hz and 24Hz. I didn't set
up any special cases for other resolutions. I was impressed
how no mode changes were done unnecessarily. I've just set it up
that way again and the nice avoidance-of-mode-changes feature
seems to be lost. Worse it changes mode on every transition between
GUI and playback. I'm on 0.26-fixes. I'm not sure what I was on
back when the mode changes were avoided - possibly 0.24.

Worth opening a ticket? Or is there another setting I'm maybe missed?

Cheers,
	Paul.