[mythtv-users] Wake from USB

Ole Nissen mail at olenissen.com
Tue Apr 2 18:33:19 UTC 2013

Im pretty sure that the usb number is equal to the bus number when you do a
lsusb.

for my example:
Bus 003 Device 005: ID 046d:c71f Logitech, Inc. diNovo Mini Wireless
Keyboard

Bus=003 => usb3.

I will agree that it could look like that there is power already if the led
is on. To be sure that its enabled just cat it:
cat /sys/bus/usb/devices/usb3/power/wakeup

Hope it helps.

Best