[mythtv-users] Happy birthday to my Myth box

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 06:27:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Monkey Pet <monkeypet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Almost 9 yrs for mine... My oldest recording is "Sat Jun 26, 2004 (10:08
> AM)".  It keeps on ticking, my family is surprised when they see
> commercials.

you been here 9 years and you still top posting!!!  :)

Those office/social conversations -

"Have you seen that hilarious advert for <blah>?"
"No"
"Oh you must have it's on every 15 minutes in prime time"
"I don't do ads, I skip over them"
"Oh ... how do you do that, my sky box won't let me..."

Sometimes I have to sit down and skip over a programme to see the
hilarious adverts!