No subject

Sun Sep 9 17:16:26 UTC 2012

higher) keep repeating every 5 minutes for the rest of the day (I think
that is unrelated though). Either way, MythTV just refuses to record. I can
see a recording coming up in Upcoming Recordings, but when its time to
record, the backend doesn't do anything - doesn't even log anything. It
just acts as if there was never a recording.

I'm running a Leadtek 2000DS PCI dual-HD tuner which uses the af9013/9015
drivers. I had it on firmware 4.95 but in my testing this week have fount
it slightly more reliable at 4.65.