No subject

Sun Sep 9 17:16:26 UTC 2012

This is on my frontend/secondary backend machine.

it is a Zotac ION machine.

Zotac ZBOX-ID31DVD-PLUS Intel Atom D525 CPU 1.8 GHz Dual-Core
Next-generation NVIDIA ION DVD+R/RW w/ 1GB RAM, 250G ...

using VDPAU
VLC will playback an HD recording with perfect audio ( an actual
mythtv recording)
HD videos stored on the primary backend and played on this frontend
have perfect audio
The Mythtv Setup Wizard plays back both SD & HD recordings perfectly!!
The only thing that is broken is audio when playing an HD TV recording
in mythtv.

Any help towards fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.

ps....  playback of both recordings & videos on my primary backend
machine is now playing at double-speed, with no audio.
      ( we never watch from there, so this is OK i suppose )