[mythtv-users] PSIP table 0x82 is invalid

Christian Sjostedt csjostedt at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:01:04 UTC 2012

Hi again,

I spend all night trying to apply patches, but couldn't get it through. Building locally fails by:
"packaging/deb/build-debs.sh: 159: packaging/deb/build-debs.sh: get-build-deps: not found"

and after hours of setting up my own PPA at Launchpad (signed up for an account, accepted the code of conduct etc) to build from source, I get

"christian at myth:~/tmp$ dput ppa:csjostedt/ppa  mythtv_0.25.2+fixes.20120928.6c5378c-0ubuntu1_source.changes
Checking signature on .changes
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: the signature could not be verified.
Please remember that the signature file (.sig or .asc)
should be the first file given on the command line.
No signature on /home/christian/tmp/mythtv_0.25.2+fixes.20120928.6c5378c-0ubuntu1_source.changes."

Sorry, but I'm no developer and have newer done this before...

How do I sign the package?

/Christian

PS. I also did a completely new and clean install av Mythbuntu 12.04 (64-bit) but still the same issues. Wonder why I have these issues and no-one else? Maybe depending on my TBS6984 card, where I need to compile and install the custom drivers according to instructions from TBS. But still I can tune and watch FTA channels with szap-s2 and mplayer with no problems. DS