[mythtv-users] Raspbmc (Raspberry Pi XBMC) Announces MythTV support

Terjesen Jens Peder Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com
Tue Sep 25 15:23:43 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
On: 24. september 2012 7:23 Tyler T wrote:

There are in fact 3 media player distros for the Raspi: Xbian, OpenElec, and Raspbmc. I tried OpenElec, but it seems native myth:// support in XBMC is currently broken (cmyth throws a
"cmyth_rcv_old_int64: cmyth_rcv_u_long() failed" error). Since the error is in XBMC/cmyth I assume that Raspbmc and Xbian are broken too, but haven't had a chance to try them on my Pi yet.