[mythtv-users] New blue-abstract theme 1.8

David Edwards david at more.fool.me.uk
Mon Sep 24 14:42:41 UTC 2012

On 24 September 2012 14:50, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> why not just do that work in $HOME/.mythtv/themes/ and then the Theme
> Chooser will show that now-customized theme as one that's installed:

I didn't know that. It's even easier than I thought, then! When I have
a moment, I will put this on the wiki (assuming it isn't there
already?).

Seems like an ideal workflow for those who like to tweak their
favourite theme; no need to reinvent the wheel.

I think it's fair to assume that anyone up for editing .xml files will
be able to checkout a git repo too.

David