[mythtv-users] schedules direct issue

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Sep 24 13:12:37 UTC 2012

On 09/23/2012 04:18 PM, Carl Johnson wrote:
> i'm having trouble setting up a fresh install of .25. i am attempting to
> follow the guides at..
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki?title=Configuring_MythTV_for_the_HDHomeRun_Prime&oldid=54982
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Silicondust_HDHomeRun_Prime

f you're setting up a 0.25 build, don't use an old/broken version of the
page.  See:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Configuring_MythTV_for_the_HDHomeRun_Prime

0.25+ has proper support for HDHR Prime, so no hacks necessary.

> my problem is when with the step... "In a few moments, you should see
> the Data Direct lineup box filled with values representing the lineups
> you have configured at the Schedules Direct website."
>
> this field never populates. i have verified my username/password both in
> myth and on the SD website. can anyone help me get this going?

And do you have one or more lineups defined on the Schedules Direct site?

Mike

Mike