[mythtv-users] Help with two database errors?

Fred Hamilton fred at yonkitime.com
Mon Sep 24 01:31:42 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you sure your database properly
> upgraded when you went from 0.24 to 0.25?

I'm not sure - I just used the upgrade scripts.  I don't recall any error
messages, in fact I'm pretty sure it said "Upgrade successful".  But
there's clearly something wrong:

Database error was: Unknown column 'recordedmarkup.data' in 'field list'

Database error was: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near ':CHANID AND recordedmarkup.starttime = :STARTTIME
AND recordedmar' at line 1