[mythtv-users] Episode /series not always populated. UK RT data source

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:37:27 UTC 2012

I've quite recently moved back to using downloaded (radio Times) data
rather than EIT.  It seems to be working mostly fine.  However some
recordings don't seem to have the episode / series information extracted.

Looking at the Programme Details screen for a recording I can see an entry
"Episode Number" it's of the format E14S2.  For this recording if I view
the recording metadata then the series and episode fields are zero.  There
are other recordings where the" episode Number" is of the same format and
the metadata fields are populated correctly.

Any thoughts ?

Stephen