[mythtv-users] Mythtv for Android Problem

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sun Sep 23 14:32:45 UTC 2012

I just tried Mythtv for Android Update 2012-09-22, the first version
I've tried.

It does list my recordings, but when I select one I get  the "please
wait retrieving video" with the rotating circle forever.

I'm running against the trunk backend, which I set manually. The Android
side is a Nexus 7 running JB.

I haven't selected a player, presuming it would prompt for one if it got
past the "please wait".

What can I do to debug this? I don't see anything in the backend log.