[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Zero Byte Recording but work fine through HDHomeRun GUI

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:15:53 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Joseph Fry <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:
>> Why the heck would you have two DHCP servers on your network?  Solve this
>>
>> > problem first.

Problem solved.  In fact, when I went to disable the DHCP server on
the modem, it wasn't even enabled (I must have been messing with it in
the past and left it disabled).

Anyway, tonight, server was down for about an hour while I fixed some
stuff.  On return, the backend was producing zero byte recordings and
after a quick restart of the backend, everything is back to good.

It is almost like the backend needs to ensure that the address hasn't
changed on the HDHomeRun.

Am I really the only person seeing this?

Cheers,
Whytey