[mythtv-users] New blue-abstract theme 1.8

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Sep 18 08:47:50 UTC 2012

Zitat von Jon Whitear <jon at whitear.org>:

>>> of the blue-abstract theme is out.
>>> which can be seen in the changelog or on github.
>>>

> Robert,
>
> I downloaded version 1.8 a few days ago, and I'm very impressed with
> how polished it is. Thanks.

A few more issues I noticed while using the new version for a few days:
- The OSD element in top left corner is not taking GUI offsets into
account. I use different resolutions for video vs. GUI and while
watching recordings, the top left corner of the screen is outside the
viewport, so that this OSD element is only partially visible.
- I wonder why there are distinct background images missing for some
major menu points like Media Library.
- The upcoming recording entries aren't colored, which makes it hard
to determine the different state of the different recordings from each
other.
- The auto-scrolling of some text areas is far to fast, e.g. for the
episode descriptions. I'd rather have them not scrolling at all, so I
can always read the beginning of the description and hit INFO for the
complete text.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project