[mythtv-users] PVR350 problems with Myth 0.25.2

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Sep 17 08:15:08 UTC 2012

Around about 12/09/12 14:59, Tim Scholl typed ...
> I'd save your money and hold off on buying a new card.  The symptoms I is
> see is either the flashing bar, or the same "(flashing strip that *seems* to
> be a distorted checker board pattern)" that your seeing.

   My card is not 8 years old, so since I'm building up a new box I figured
I'd go for all-new hardware.  If the PVR-350 really is still [mostly] OK,
then at least I'll have a fall-back, but I don't want to rely on something
that's now getting on a bit.

   But the new box is going to be a while (not as much spare time as I used
to have), so it'd be good if this issue turned out to be something that
could be fixed.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature